- Automatic or semi-automatic caller identity determination (identification and authentication)
- Optional security clearance check (authorization)
- User ID and PIN entering through DTMF. By the time, when an agent responds to the call, the caller can already be identified, and transactions can begin immediately.
The module can be connected to a variety of LDAP databases, including MS Active Directory.
The system is compliant with secure electronic transaction legislation.
It can be used for:
- Remote agent authentication
- Closed phone conference participant authentication
- In any situation, where identification, authentication and authorization is required