Top wireless voting system
Abraxas Voting is being used by some of the most prominent names in marketing. It is the perfect solution for event, seminar, and congresses organizers, who plan for any kind of voting as part of their events.
The slick professional look of the devices, coupled with boosted efficiency of the entire voting process, will significantly contribute to the overall professional appearance of the event.
Abraxas Voting functions according to the “Omni Voting” principle.
What is Omni Voting
In contrast with other voting systems, Abraxas Voting enables concurrent voting through all possible communication channels. Voting can be physically executed from remote locations, using a variety of voting interfaces.
Abraxas “Omni Voting” concept allows a wide variety of combinations:
- location-agnostic: votes can be cast at the event, or anywhere else around the globe
- channel-agnostic: votes can be cast from RF or WiFi voting devices, through SMS, telephone, using a smartphone/tablet voting application, or through a web interface
- timing-agnostic: votes can be cast during the event, prior to the event, in real-time or within a pre-defined time frame
The most important characteristics of the concept are:
- voting is not limited to proprietary voting devices
- it is possible to vote concurrently through a range of communication channels (voting devices, telephone, SMS, web, smartphone application)
- enables jurors to vote without being physically present at the event
- allows for arbitrary configuration of question sequences and vote formats (single vote per instance, multiple votes per instance, pre-defined vote format or free-form vote format)
- can adapt to your requirements
- our experienced team can help you set up and execute the voting
|RF voting device
|WiFi voting device
»I wish to thank you for the extraordinary contribution of your associate to the judging of the intercontinental advertising cup, that has been successfully concluded. His professional approach, high level of engagement, tenacity, calmness and focus were critical for the successful conclusion of the event. With the support he had from his associates in Ljubljana, he managed to overcome all troubles over night, and successfully finished the complicated judging process, as well as all the accompanying records.«
Jure APIH, CEO Intercontinental Advertising Cup at the end of the first ICAC festival in 2007
FestFest d.o.o. is a company involved in organizing congresses and market research. Their most prestigious project is the organization and execution the Intercontinental Advertising Cup, a competition of the world’s most prominent advertising agencies with their award-winning projects.
Jure Apih and Meta Dobnikar are project leaders and main proponents of the Intercontinental Advertising Cup. Both of them are legends of slovenian advertising, and, due to their contributions, members of the Hall of Fame of the Goldendrum advertising festival. Their knowledge and experience were transferred into a new, international concept of advertising comparison, that allows local creativity to be judged at the global level.
An international jury, composed of 20 of the most prominent people in advertising from every continent in the world, wanted to judge nearly 1400 advertising entries. In four days they managed to select the best advertisements in 20 product-based categories and 11 media-based categories. Concurrently they were introducing a new categorization system with 10 groups, where entries would be nominated on the fly. The required result were finalists and winners in all 41 categories, and the overall winner.
Four globally renown advertising festivals sent data about their competing advertisements, but the data was structurally incompatible. Therefore the data needed to be structurally unified, categorized, and entered into a unified presentation for the jury. An additional challenge was the creation of a voting system, that would allow individual voting, would be flexible in the voting method, and that would process results according to the multilevel category structure. Therefore a complex, yet flexible voting system had to be created, with features such as result cross-querying according to different criteria, and the ability to adapt on the fly according to requirements, wishes and situations, that could affect jury members during voting.
A comprehensive IT support for the event was required, and specifically:
- Acquisition, standardization, categorization and encoding of data about entries
- Setup and customization of the voting system, along with support during the voting
- Responsiveness and the ability to act quickly during setup and during voting
- Real-time data processing and results display, along with result tracability
- Result analysis and display of intermediate and final results
- Comprehensive support to the event, from planning to final analysis
- Structured and transparent data system for both entries and voting
- Cental voting console for pushing questions and gathering, as well as processing of responses
- The ability to send a single response to multiple questions, as well as to respond multiple times to a single question
- Great satisfaction of jury members and event organizers with the effective high-quality solution